What goes in your pocket,
stays in your pocket.
Contouring to your curves –
staying securely in place.
Mobile Device with Flexible Display and Housing
Patent Approved #16358566
co-founder of Apple Computer
Donna D’Errico Baywatch
actress for flexiphone
Chief Research & Development Officer for Flexiphone
Holder of nine US patents
Industrial model of Flexiphone view 1
Industrial model of Flexiphone view 2
Standard Mobile Devices
- Hard, rigid surfaces and encasements.
- Uncomfortable and unhealthy for the back
when carrying/sitting with a device in a
back pants pocket.
- Easy to damage when dropped.
It’s time to experience the first ergonomically friendly, flexible technology for mobile electronic devices such as mobile phones, tablets and more with !
Flexible Mobile Devices
- Softer, flexible surfaces and encasements.
- Greater comfort and more healthy for the back when carrying/
sitting with a device in a back pants pocket.
- Flexible plastic parts make it shatter resistant and
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Comfortable to carry, hold and use.
Simply put, it’s COOL!
Contact us for more information and to learn how our technology can transform today’s mobile devices.
Tom Hillery in Wall Street Journal
Fortune 500 Cover
Tom Hillery in Fortune magazine